- This event has passed.
Monday, January 30 - Thursday, February 9
IP Healthy Aging in a global perspective, Groningen, The Netherlands
The world needs professionals who are capable of conceiving innovative solutions to unfamiliar situations and complex problems. In doing so, they enrich people as individuals and society in general. This International Programme aims to support students to find creative solutions by using
communication and information technology for 21st century healthcare risks.
During a two weeks (online) programme bachelor nursing students work in groups on assignments which consist of proposing an ehealth programme aimed at prevention in a global perspective. Therefore, they make an analysis of a specific target group in order to explain the determining factors for health risks for a certain non-communicable disease (NCD). The result will be a targeted eHealth
programme to be presented to the client (healthcare organization or patient groups). The three pillars within this programme are:
1. Global Health and prevention of Noncommunicable disease (NCD)
2. Analysed target group
3. eHealth and Digital Health
3 ECTS (European Credits Transfer System), subject to approx. 84 hours of student work.
There will be no course fee. Students are responsible for organizing and paying for housing. Travel and living expenses are for the costs of the student as well. As the programme will be offered in a hybrid form, you can also participate Online.
• You are a second-year or third-year student (bachelor level).
• You have a background in nursing.
• You have completed the first year of your education.
• You will be working in an international team so you must be able to master the English language.
• Useful additional personal characteristics for participation in such a team are: an open mind, the ability to listen actively, tolerance, flexibility, transparency in motives, interests and values.